Defend the safe from killer robots! The longer you defend, the better the reward!
In the Robo Rumble Event, three players battle against many waves of robot enemies to protect a safe. The first wave starts immediately and each wave lasts 13 seconds after that. There are four types of robot, a “melee robot” with high health and fast attacking speed but low range, a “shooter robot” with low health, slow shooting speed but high range, a “mini robot” with low hitpoints, medium attacking speed but high movement speed, and a “boss robot” with very high hitpoints and damage. The boss robot has a melee attack or can shoot rockets, and one arrives every 7 waves. After a boss robot arrives, all robots after that have increased health and damage. Robo Rumble is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
- Mortis: Mortis is undoubtedly the best Brawler to use in Robo Rumble right now. When using Mortis, try to make all the Robots follow you. Robots will be unable to kill him because of his high movement speed.
- Frank: His Super can stun the enemies, allowing him DPS allies to take them out easily.
- Colt and Ricochet: They can take out the Robots easily with their high DPS and range.
- Tara: Her Super can group the Robots, allowing Brawlers like Colt and Ricochet to kill them easily.
- Spike: His spikes can damage multiple Robots at once and his Super can also slow them down.
- Respawn time is 10 seconds instead of the normal 5, so it is important to stay alive.
- Don’t be separated from your team. Try to stay close and destroy as much robots as you can.
- Always keep the Robots as far from your safe as possible. Colt and Ricochet can kite the Boss easily with their long range.
Check out the Mortis exploit here. It isn’t fixed yet!