Both teams try to break open each others’ safes before the time runs out!
In the Heist Event, there are two teams each of which consists of 3 players. On both teams’ sides of the arena, there is a safe with high health. The objective is to protect your safe while trying to destroy the opposing safe. If one safe is taken out, the game automatically goes to the team that destroyed the safe. If neither safe is destroyed, it will rely on the health of the safe. If one team’s safe has lower health than the other, that other team wins the game. If both safes have the exact same amount of health before the timer runs out, or when both safes are taken out at the exact same time, then it is a draw.
- Dynamike and Barley: Since they can attack over walls, they can be used to block the paths of approaching enemy Brawlers or hit the safe from far away.
- Bull and Darryl: Their Supers allow them to get close to the enemy safe quickly. With their high health and damage output, they can deal a lot of damage to the enemy safe.
- Jessie: The turret from her Super can protect the safe from enemies or can be placed near the opposing safe to do a lot of damage over time.
- El Primo: Like Bul and Darryl, his Super also him to reach the safe easily but he’s not as effective as Bull and Darryl.
- While teams are on offense, they should stay together to ensure that they can push through to the safe without getting picked off too easily.
- Many Brawlers’ Supers can be used to destroy walls. Clearing the walls makes the enemy safe easier to reach and destroy. Be careful though, you may destroy the walls around your own safe too!
- If you die, then before going for the enemy safe, make sure no one is approaching your safe!