Take the ball to the opposing team’s goal to score! Match ends when one team scores two goals, or at full time.
In the Brawl Ball Event, there are two teams, each of which consists of three players. The objective here is to take the ball (which starts in the middle) to the opposite team’s goal. The team that scores two goals first wins, but a team can also win by having scored a higher amount of goals than the other when the timer ends. If the timer ends while the teams are tied, the game will go into overtime and all barriers will be destroyed. Brawlers can obtain the ball by getting close enough to it while no other Brawler has it. Attacking with the ball kicks it. Activating your Super and then kicking the ball makes it go further.
- Mortis: Using Mortis requires a lot of skill and practice. If you get the hang of his attack mechanism, then you can easily dash in, grab the ball, dribble it and score a goal.
- Brock: His Super deals a lot of explosive damage and can be used to make a path in front of the enemy goal post. His long range also allows him to deal enemy Brawlers from a distance and support a teammate carrying the ball.
- Poco: Poco’s attack is extremely widespread which allows him to deal with multiple Brawlers at once. His Super is also very useful as it can restore the health of his allies, allowing them to carrying the ball to enemy post effectively.
- Bull and Darryl: These tanks can reach the enemy goal post very quickly. Their high health and damage output also helps them in staying alive longer, thus, allowing them to take a pass and score a goal.
- Frank and El Primo: Both these tanks also great for Brawl Ball as they can sustain a lot damage. Frank’s Super stuns the enemies, giving his allies a chance to score a goal. El Primo’s Super let’s him jump to far off places, giving him a chance to steal the ball from an enemy and quickly score a goal.
- Just like real soccer, Brawl Ball is a team game. More you co-ordinate with your teammates, more you’ll be able to win.
- Try to play Brawl Ball with friends/band mates. You need to strategise a lot.
- Assign different Brawlers different roles. One for attacking, one for defending and one supporting them both.
- Since you can’t attack while you have the ball, intentionally passing the ball to the enemy is a great strategy as it’ll make them unable to attack.
- Don’t pass the ball to an enemy with a lot of health (tanks) and an enemy near your goal post.