Hunt the other team for Stars. More Stars on heads mean bigger bounties. The team with the most stars wins!
In the Bounty Event, there are two teams each of which consist of three players. The objective of the game mode is to have the most stars at the end of the 2 and a half minutes. Every player starts with a 2-star bounty which is displayed above the Brawler’s head. When a Brawler is killed, their bounty gets added to the score of the team of the Brawler that killed them and that Brawler’s bounty increases by 1 star (up to 7). When a Brawler dies, their bounty is reset to 2 stars.
- Piper and Brock: The shots of these long ranged Brawlers pack a heavy punch. They can easily defeat most of the enemies in 3-4 shots , especially from a large distance (Piper).
- Barley and Dynamike: These lobbers can hide behind obstacles and attack the opponents. They also have insane damage.
- Tara: Her decent health and damage allows her to sneak up to an enemy and kill them easily. Her Super also helps in grouping the enemies, giving her team a chance to wipe all the enemies that get caught at once.
- Colt and Ricochet: Using these two Brawlers needs more skill than using Piper or Brock but with enough practice, you can easily dominate Bounty with these Brawlers.
- The more you kill, the more stars you collect.
- Be alert. If you’ve a big bounty and die, the enemy team will get a huge reward.
- Retreat if your team has an clear advantage. If the enemy can’t kill, they can’t win.