Five players attempt to defeat one player’s BOSS Brawler as quickly as possible!
In the Boss Fight Event, five players battle one player’s “Boss” Brawler. The Boss has very high health, improved damage output, and enhanced abilities, but their ability to self-heal is removed. Instead, the Boss has a health decay that removes a couple hundred health every second. The Boss “wins” the mode by surviving past 2 minutes and 5 seconds, for which they receive the most Keys. Likewise, the normal players win by defeating the Boss in under 2 minutes and 5 seconds. Because of the health decay, the maximum survival time of The Boss if they were not to be damaged at all by the opposing team would be about 5 minutes. This is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
Against the Boss
- Bull, El Primo and Darryl: These tanks have high health and damage output which allows them to stay on the field longer and deal more damage. Their Supers allow them to get away from the Boss when low on health.
- Frank: Although Frank’s high health damage allows him to deal decent damage to the Boss, he shines mostly because of the Stun effect of his Super.
- Spike: Despite his low health, Spike can be very effective against a Boss as his slows down the Boss and deals damage over time.
- Jessie, Nita and Penny: Their Supers spawn units which have a huge damage buff and so can deal heavy damage to the Boss and distract him at the same time.
As the Boss
- Tara: Her Super ability allows her to group all the enemy Brawlers together. She can easily kill most of the Brawlers together in just 2 attacks.
- Mortis: His speed buff allows him to easily run away from the enemies. He also has decent damage output which allows him kill enemies while running around!
- Dynamike and Barley: Even though these lobbers don’t have high health, their insane damage makes up for it.
- Jessie, Nita and Penny: Units spawned by their Supers have a huge damage buff which can help keeping the enemies at bay.
Against the Boss
- Try to attack the Boss from different directions. It’ll confuse the Boss and they won’t be able to attack all of the 5 brawlers at once.
- Don’t be afraid of dying. You just need to attack the Boss as much as you possibly can!
- Try to attack the Boss together with other brawlers. The Boss will be overwhelmed by the continuous attacks.
As the Boss
- Try to run away as much as you can. Keep hiding in bushes and use your attack only if an enemy is dangerously close!
- Healing is nerfed for Bosses. Don’t choose Poco or Pam in this game mode.
- Try to pick off 1 or 2 brawlers at a time if you can’t run away.
- Don’t use your Super recklessly. You should use your Super when you’re confronted by an enemy group.